Are you ready to retire?
If you’ve begun to think seriously about retirement, no doubt you’ve dreamed of a number of scenarios: travel, more time with family, taking up a new hobby…
But there are also questions you’ll need to consider:
- Is my retirement nest egg large enough to meet my needs and last as long as I live?
- Will it keep up with the increasing cost of living?
- Can my investments endure poor market conditions?
- In short, will my savings last me for life and meet my goals?
Services & Solutions
It’s not what we have in life, but who we have that matters. Protect the people you care about most with easy-to-understand insurance options that offer peace of mind and put precious time back where it belongs – in your hands.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- 3-in-1 life, disability and critical illness protection
Whether you’re investing for the first time, saving for the future or embarking on retirement, we can help you enjoy today while you prepare for tomorrow.
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- Registered retirement income fund (RRIF)
- Locked-in retirement account (LIRA)
- Registered education savings plan (RESP)
- Tax-free savings account (TFSA)
Estate planning prepares families for the financial circumstances when a loved one passes away. Generally, it is the Will that will direct what happens at that point; however, many estate plans also include a simple Power of Attorney to deal with property issues if an individual becomes disabled and can no longer handle his or her own finances.
If you have accumulated assets during your lifetime, you likely will want to ensure that wealth transitions cost effectively.
Goals-Based Investing for Retirement
Goals-Based Investing focuses on helping you meet your income goals, not about performing against a stock market.
- Driven by advanced analytics that illustrate what your retirement spending needs could look like in the future
- Designed to provide you with a higher degree of confidence in the projected minimum income it pays out, and the potential to grow your future income stream
Finally, a way to look forward to retirement with optimism? Now, that’s different. Contact us today to learn more.
Will Planning Checklist
There are many decisions you will have to make when you draft a Will. If not thoroughly considered, some of these decisions can have unintended consequences.
Here is a document describing some of the issues that should be discussed before you make your Will.
When you become an Executor you are really becoming a legal Trustee with all the rights and responsibilities that come with that position. This handbook provides you with a solid overview of estate settlement and will hopefully provide you with some useful information and tools to expedite your responsibilities in a timely and competent fashion. Read more